National Letting SpecialistsCall us on 0800 098 8844
We are pleased to bring to the market an unfurnished, three bedroomed property in a popular residential area. Close to the hospital complex and arterial road network of Peterborough.
We are delighted to offer this three-bedroomed house for let in this popular area.
Briefly comprising of large lounge, kitchen / dinner, with brand new fitted kitchen, incorporating three appliance spaces to house the ingoing tenants own washing machine, drier and dish washer, in addition to space for an oversized fridge freezer.
Stairs leading from a separate hallway access the first floor where there is two double bedrooms, and third single bedroom. A family bathroom has a three-piece suite with over bath shower, complete with new one piece screen.
Extremely convenient for the Hospital complex and Bretton Shopping Centre, the property has a pedestrianised frontage, and secure rear garden, which will suite someone with a love of gardening, as it has been neglected of late, but once done will provide a safe outdoor area.
Benefitting from gas central heating, uPvc double glazing, parking to the rear and convenient for a wealth of local amenities and main road networks, this property will not be on the market for long.
No applications without viewing by the prospective tenant.
The property is ineligible to benefit claimants, smokers, students and pet owners.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Applications for The Tenancy: Please contact lettingsupermarket.com on 0800 098 88 44 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a link to our offer form will be emailed to you. Please note that applications prior to viewing will not be accepted without prior agreement.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with lettingsupermarket.com
Call Lettingsupermarket.com on 0800 098 88 44 to find out more!